iTuttle is an Awesome Fat & Warm Subtractive Monophonic/Paraphonic Synthesizer for iPad.
Fat by Design with its 9 oscillators section, all waveforms but “Sinus” use generalized PWM (called “Ratio”), so you can tune/modulate the waveform of each oscillator / LFO.
Its huge modulations capabilities lets you create a very large sound styles.
The arpeggiator includes an 8 steps sequencer and lets you mute, change the gate duration, the groove and the velocity of each step. In addition, you can use the global Shuffle to humanize your arpeggios. It also sends its notes to MIDI Outs !
- 9 Oscillators section organized on 3 Oscillator Modes (Ramp, Pulse, Triangle, TriRamp, Sinus, Bi Pulse, Bi Ramp & Digital Noise)
- White Noise
- Full Stereo path (from Oscillators Section to FX)
- Pharaphony switch on all oscillator modes (up to three voices)
- Reset switches on oscillators (useful with percussive sounds)
- 24dB/oct Filter (Low Pass, Band Pass, Notch & Hi Pass)
- Comb Filters (Comb + & Comb -)
- 3 Envelopes
- 2 LFOs (11 waveforms with Generalized PWM, even with Sinus/Cosinus)
- 2 X/Y Pads
- 8 Modulation Slots (20 Sources and 67 Destinations !!!)
- Arpeggiator with Shuffle/Groove, Step Controls and MIDI sending
- Stereo Delay with delay time modulation capability
- Full MIDI implementation (including MIDI CC Learn)
- Korg WIST support
- Inter-App Audio support
- iOS 7 and 64bits iPad support
- User Bank sharing with Mail/Safari
Needs iOS 6.0 or higher.